Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eye-ing to a Dream

I made it with a single hit. And thanking God is not enough to repay for His Goodness. Fixing my life as well, is the best offer i could give. Dear God, I may not be your perfect daughter. But I am striving to flourish with all these imperfections. There are a lot of people praying for these gifts. Not all of them were granted in a single snap. But you answered mine, with my single hit. Passing the Local Board, CGFNS and IELTS in a first take, is not really my dream. Because I am not expecting to pass all of these in a single shot. But I did. I took CGFNS and IELTS this March, with two weeks interval. That time I was expecting, one of it will fail. But you are just so kind! You are the best.

I am not ashamed that i only got 79.5% on my local board. I am proud of it, though it hasn't reach the 80%. The point is I passed. And I promised to myself, I will be good with my International Exams! I got a score of 539 in my CGFNS examination and a Bandscore of 7 with my IELTS. With all the blessings, I could not even rest in my Lawrence.

Euphoria is a temporary feeling for me. I still have my NCLEX Examination. Working double time is not a sacrifice, but an endearing perseverance to repay all HIS Goodness.

No comments: