Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Want Eyebags

I envy those who have "puffy-purplish-baggy-under-eye" extra asset. I never had one, and my obsession escalates every time i see one. I see toddlers having their mini eye bags at an early age. Craving for eyebags may not be the usual, but i don't see any abnormalities on it. Hey I just want them!! Do my chinky eyes don't have the right to own one??? Can anybody answer me??

Obsession number 2: Can I have hairs under my armpit? This is weird, growing into puberty without any reasons to shave, wax, or even struggle with tweezers under my armpit. During PE classes, i peep underneath my classmates undershirts everytime we change into our PE uniforms. God I see hairs from them, but how about mine? I see..nah..boring. I just don't have any. It sucks, how could this be happening? My mom and dad had it! My brothers also had plenty of it! After 22 years of wondering, my mom answered me. With all honesty. My daughter, you're an orphan. What? My heart starts to pound. Mini-tear-balls collected and started draining one by one. And now I am beginning to write a fiction beyond the reality, that I don't have hairs underneath my armpit.

To crap things simply, both of my grandmothers (father and mother side) don't have any hair underneath their armpit. Now I get it.

Simply indifferent to like the unlikable. But how can I resist? I am only human, craving beyond what I am, and what I have. Dwelling in my human instinct.

No comments: