Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eye Love You

Boy craze! It's stupid, but it's not a total bullcrap. I'm not a teenybopper. I am 22 years old. I am old. I could not even got in crushing a boy band. My days ended smirking with that boy-next-door. Done with the sweet valley high. Old enough to say I crush you, just in time to say "Eye Love You".

Struggling with my age related theory of Intimacy VS. Isolation, I am in the "VS". Cannot even decide where to be siding. Maybe because the man that I am spotting is still wandering with his own insecurities. It can never be fair for me to have him, with his mind out there seeking who he is. I'd waited. And I can still wait. If you're home with me after a couple of years, then I'll be fine. If not, it can be awful at first. But time heals. And waiting is involuntary. Subconscious is doing an over time. Fairy tales were never wholly fiction.

Love had never been stupid. Lovers had never been blind. It is just that "Eye Love You" had been use at the wrong time, at the wrong place or even with the wrong person.

No comments: