Sunday, July 13, 2008

13th of July

This is not an issue about Friday the 13, because 13th of July was not Friday. One more thing, I am not bothered with this creepy date and day, because this day is a celebration on my part. Not that I am part of some voodoo gang, which I wish I am, But because every 10 years, my birthday is the lucky Friday the thirteen. So how can't i love this number and day.

Aside from the price hike of commodities and poverty, Filipinos are still into taboo. It has been part of our culture regardless of the present era. Don't complain that it is already 2008, the elders won't listen to you. Spare your saliva, and avoid dehydration.

Why I am up to this issue?

Simple. I made a call last week for the scheduling of my exam for the month of August. The morning slots for August are all taken, except for August 13. Since I el-ow-vi-ee 13, I booked that date. Come on guys, I'm not an elderly to take hold on that taboo issues.

13th of July- one month before the dooms day!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Good luck on that day. ;p

Eyebags said...

Maraming salamat. kelangan mapagbuti ko un.weeheh.