Friday, July 4, 2008

My Hair Needs a Bumble Care

I am fond of cutting my hair the way I want to. As what I have mentioned before, my friends made my fringes. It is a blunt bangs, one week in the making. I think my cousins are getting used to it. They became nicer and respectful with the new fringes of mine. But yesterday, I noticed that my normal hair turns into a dry frizzy one. This is an Emergency 101. I am not that vain in terms of hair aesthetics, but I am worried with my hair health. Maybe this is the effect of the voluminous chemicals I am applying to it. The reason why decided to look for hair care shampoo and conditioner that is mainly made of botanical ingredients.

As a blogger, half of my 24hour is spent in the internet. And this cyber market offers the one that I am looking for. With a little effort of hitting the keyboard, a pop of what I need showed off. I found this Bumble and bumble Alojoba Shampoo and its partner in hair crime management, Bumble and bumble Alojoba Conditioner. I am looking for botanicals, this product gave me a perfect combination – Aloe Vera + Jojoba Seed Oil = ALOJOBA. With a sprinkle of Cucumber and Chamomile that adds up with the hair strength to withstand everyday hair stress.

I tried asking my friend who works in a Beauty Shop, how’s the client’s review with this product. The product's claim was true. It adds body to the hair, makes it shinier, smother, to top them all it makes hair Healthier. And that’s what I’m looking for, a Healthy Hair. If you want to have more details, or you want set an order about the product that I am saying, this is the site that I found it - Mybumbleandbumble.com .

Have a good day!

BuyBlogReviews.com

4 comments:

Roxy said...

Pardon me, I just started blogging and sometimes Im not familiar with the terms lol, yes you can add me on your link. exlink - exchange link? lol :P

Eyebags said...

@roxy - opo. exchange link...thanks ha.. i link kita sa monday. sabay sabay ko na kasing i lilink.thanks.

Roxy said...

Ok, Thanks :)

Eyebags said...

@roxy - noprob. thanks din.