Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Love

Sara Bareilles - Love Song

I've been watching her Music Video over and over again. It made me feel the capital letters REGRET! A Remorse for my FIRST LOVE.


Ebony and Ivory, that's how I call it way back then. A 7 year old playing that stuff looks cute, and that was drilled in my quirky mind. I thought I wanted to look cute, I'm wrong. I wanted more! I greed for the best. It turned out to be an obsession. I don't want to be a part of it, but I wanted it to be a part of me. I don't live for it, but it lives for me!

Then one lousy morning, I decided to.

Just say I won't do it anymore.

That was a recital day for the university, and i just don't feel like performing anymore. I never showed up. I can't even remember, if I felt sorry for my self and my trainer.

What is the reason for dropping that teclado after 8 years of having fun and sweating with it?

I don't know.

Have you ever felt the same thing? Losing your interest for the one that you really love, with no reason at all.

I can't stand regrets, it stinks.

16 comments:

Mar C. said...

love songs? kinda sentimental ba bossing?hehe

Eyebags said...

@pensucks - mukhang senti lang ang entry. pero hindi nga.wehehe..kawawang ginamit ko ung title na un.ahaha.

salamat sa pgdaan.

Anonymous said...

ebony and ivory... alam ko yan napakingan ko yan dato.. heheh... salamat sa pagdaan daan ka pa...

Eyebags said...

@mang badoy - wehehe.. matandang kanta na un. oo babalik ako dun.

salamat.

I.Am.In.My.Dollhouse said...

I like the song...Love your blog.
not a fan of regrets din. :)
Thanks for droppin' by my page.
Good or bad comments - well appreciated yon hehehe....just post it in my tagboard. Nakalock kasi comment section ko sa bawat entry. :) Have a great weekend!

Eyebags said...

@bruised butterfly - salamat sa pagdaan.wehehe. naku bakit mo nilock??wehehe. tc!!

KRIS JASPER said...

yeah, im beginning to lose interest with oxygen... it's scary but it's true.

Eyebags said...

@kja - wag naman uy. naku wag kang magsawa sa Oxygen.. sa food na lang.wehehe.

salamat sa pagdaan.

I.Am.In.My.Dollhouse said...

thanks for droppin' by again :)
nakalock so lahat ng comment sa tagboard ko na mababasa...I'm that lazy hehehe.
Anyway, check out my link page. xlinked na kita. :) I'm Rissa.

Eyebags said...

wehehe.cge dun na lang ako sa cbox magkomento.wehehe. i link na rin kita.thanks.

Anonymous said...

i learned that when we are really sad or are diagnosed depressed, we start losing interest in many things--even the 1s we love. i hope, though, that you're not sad or depressed or close to both. sending many virtual hugs!

Eyebags said...

@acey - thanks acey. Matagal na un, hskul pa ako nun. And ngaun ko lang narealize na mali ginawa ko. Tama ka, depress ako nung mga panahon na un. Pero wala na un. Naalala ko lang.

Unknown said...

hehehe... Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder... My mom told me I used to sing that when I was about 3 yrs old... hehehe tagal na nun ha...:D

hmmm...regrets not a fan of it also... yes it did happen to me... it is like falling in and out of love with no reason... wala lang... basta ayaw ko na...

nice post...

Eyebags said...

wehehe.tagal na nga nung song na un.

naku oo nga. parang impossible minsan ung ganun na pakiramdam.pero meron pala tlaga ng ganun.

tc!

Gracey said...

naexperience ko na rin yann..
nung bglang tumigil na lang ako sa pagppeplay ng gitara.. :)
daan ka rin sa palasyo ko minsan..

Eyebags said...

@winkii wehehe.pati nga pagitara bigla ko na lang iniwan.. may mga bagay kasi tlaga na minsan nawawala na lang.cge bibisitahin kita.thanks.