Friday, May 2, 2008

Eye Have Fallen to Say

Lack of sleep turns my brain to think of twisted thoughts.

It may be usual to write an entry about some broken dreams, unrequited love, betrayal of a BFF, ungratified lust, and upheaval to the society. Too passe, but servely fresh in every table laid by the writer itself. Well, too old fashioned I may be, but nonetheless I would write my rants bout love.

Anyway who really cares, if I blah blah about my tiny feeling for you. Hhmm. You know what, you are different. And being the way you are, made me love you. But being the way I am, made you too familiar with me. To the extent that leaving no space for us to be in a second level. More intricate than plain old friendship.

I started longing. You've been lost.

I learned that moving on, is the best for me. You've been there needing me.

Well its been too much of a drama. And who doesn't get irritated with mushiness?

Since everything fall into place. I've fallen to say Goodbye.

No comments: