Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome Brain Fuzz

In reply to Brain Fuzz' Primus.

She will be my counter, my critique, my brain extension, my co-blahblah. Let us welcome the fuzziest brain ever existed. Brain Fuzz, my good friend.

Let me call her "B", for she was so persistent of the idea of being Blair Waldorf. Blair was the hottie Queen B, while my "B" is a sizzling princess. Hottie is for the chic, while sizzling is for the food.

My "B" was sweet, sweet, sweet and sweet.

To all David Archuleta's fan out there. Please don't hate my "B". She was just fond of celebrity buzz. "B" was born to be outspoken, and with a body part called "gaydar". I am not sure how's the "gaydar" been working well these times. You know, in time our body-parts wear-off. Our body parts age together with our years of existence. Especially if you are over "S". Are you "B"?

Anyway let me tell you of our common objective for the next 48hours: be a part of the upper east side social elite.

No comments: