Saturday, May 31, 2008

Primus

Hi. You can call me Brain Fuzz. It's that feeling you get when you wake up in the middle of the night with no idea why you're up at 2AM. I am a guest author in this blog. And my presence just aims to be a counter to the many posts in this blog.

Mostly, it will just be a comment on a specific post. And if I'm in the mood, I might tell you about my day. Which rarely happens.

iBags is a really good friend of mine. She's fun and really nice in a good way. But she tends to be a little short-sighted sometimes. Consider her post - David Archuleta : Single but not yet interested. For iBags, she was making an observation on the fresh burst of maturity from 17-year old David.

Do you know what I see? I see a young gay boy who's afraid to come out of the closet. Specially with a father like this.

We do agree on some things though. Like movies. Her attempt at cinema critique was amusing. Any person who loved Orfanato has got to be seriously disturbed. Go watch the movie! You'll love it.

But aside from movies, we also have a thing for Gossip Girl. I've loved it since the very first episode. And why not? It's like someone took a camera crew and followed me around. It's SO my life. I would be Blair. :)

'Til next time.

2 comments:

yarnhoj said...

hi! i am a dj from davao. and i am coming up a segment on my show called "blog hopping". i would like to feature some of your posts in that segments. in return, i'll plug your site so listeners could visit it. ok lang ba?

wag ka alala. copyright mo ito. i'll promote your blog. if you want to hear it yourself, well you can visit our website with the audio streaming LIVE: http://friendster.com/mixfm1059

i am looking forward to your positive response.

Eyebags said...

YES! YES! YES! in behalf of brain fuzz i say YES!

thank you!