Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tired

No more featured unidentified creature for today. This is my limelight. I would like to announce that I am T-I-R-E-D. After the 14hours trip, I am perfectly exhausted. I'll be staying away from home for the whole month of June. To those who will organize a party as a celebration of my absence in Naga City, Heart of Bicol - I will all ^%$&** you!!

I may not have my own internet connection, but my neighbor does. She's/ He’s too sweet for letting me connect from time to time. I did not ask any permission. Or maybe she/he can't just resist my charm. Right Brain Fuzz??

I am wishing and hoping that my time to time connection will be, for all time!

FYI: Not in hiatus mode.

Tata for now!

9 comments:

yarnhoj said...

hehehe.
thanks for the positive response.
i'll tell you as soon as i go on air.
please make yourself vacant siguro by thursday or saturday morning. okay?

yung gaydar ba sa mga babae lang?

Eyebags said...

wehehe. bout jan sa gaydar. please ask brain fuzz.. siya ang expert jan. hindi si eyebags..wehehe..

gege..sana free ako sa mga oras na yan.thanks.

Nanaybelen said...

14 hrs? talagang nakakapagod yan.
Ang bait naman yung kapitbahay mo.

Anonymous said...

wwooohhh.. konting pahinga lang
kung gusto lang naman hehehe..
kapagod kaya yun.. :)
buti may mababait pang tao sa mundong earth

Dakilang Tambay said...

pahinga ka lang! :)

Anonymous said...

hindi nya lang siguro maresists talaga ang kagandahan mo kapatid!hehehe... infairness ang bait nya huh?! kamusta naman ang bakasyon natin dyan?!

OT:
buti ka pa tinatawagan na ng unionbank ako kaya kelan pa?

Eyebags said...

@ belen wehehe.. mejo nakakapagod. pero enjoy naman dumaldal habang nagbyabyahae.

@jennifer - gusto ko maraming pahinga. san ba nakakabili nun??wehehe. uu nga. good persons are hard to find.

@mia.. miss na kita!!

@krisel - oo mabait nga sila. di nila ako binablock. malamang dahil sa kagandahan ko.ahaha. naku tumawag uli sa bahay.kaso wala na ako saamin. hindi to bakasyon eh.wehehe.

Krizelle said...

haha..tin hir..hehe..wawa ka man jan..libre man ang wifi..hehe..nyc..

Eyebags said...

@tintin - iu nani.. consolation ang wifi!! wehehe.