Monday, June 30, 2008

Apologies

I am done sending my 2 pages complain for a well known international exam service provider for professionals. I believe, I have the right to made that lengthy follow-up : for leaving me clueless for a month about my sent registration form and fee.

Apologies for the call center agents that i'd been talking to for the past 2 weeks. Maybe I am hard to handle, because I am waiting for almost a month. It was just enough for me to be assertive of what i need. 350$ is a big money, especially if it is converted into peso (almost 15k) - maybe you'll have the idea how irritable i am waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tara resbakan natin yang mga yan...

Eyebags said...

@eniala - wehehe. wala na nga eh. nawala na raw tlaga ung pera. pero may pag-asa pa. ipipacancel ko sa bank ung check.

Anonymous said...

wah. what happened ba?