Monday, June 9, 2008

its been so soo soo

Gloomy sky, foggy sidewalk, exhausted fingers, soaked brain cells, missing my family, WHAT a day! Also I miss BRAIN FUZZ! Are you busy? Are you working for real? for real? and for real?

I cannot find any decent and interesting story to tell, for now. I guess this is not unusual for a stressed blogger like Eyebags. Piles of books to be accomplished. I'll start tearing the pages, soaked it under a boiling water, then I'll slowly sip the broth of pages. Yeay!

Hey Brain Fuzz, I need your opinion for the new layout I doodled!

To all passers by, thank you! I'll be wandering blogosphere some other time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first..hehe..nyc one..anything under d sun..

Eyebags said...

@ anonymous - who u? txtback asap.wehehe.

Anonymous said...

i understand

Eyebags said...

@yarnhoj - takes for understanding.wehehe.