Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tertius

Like iBags, I have been quite busy lately. I have a new job. I left my old one because the girl from payroll decided to be a bitch and played around with my salary. Long story short, she met someone who was an even bigger bitch than her. Also ... she got fired. Thanks to my 8-page resignation letter.

Now I'm working in this other company where I feel like I'm stealing money from the company. The job is ridiculously easy, we have unfettered internet access and I love everyone in the company. Well, except for this one guy on the 4th floor who happens to be the husband of the company's big boss. Yeah ... that's me. I always manage to pick a fight with someone with a lot of power.

Aside from sleeping when I get back from work, I haven't been doing much. It's off-season for my favorite TV shows. But I have been watching this new one. It's called GREEK and it's kinda fun. Of course nothing can beat Gossip Girl but Greek is an hour of guilty pleasure.

2 comments:

ragayano said...

wow! working ka na pala...

that's nice...

hmmm...

welcome to the club...

^_^

Eyebags said...

@ragayano - wehehe. si brain Fuzz yan, hindi si eyebags.