Friday, June 27, 2008

Bangs or Fringes (whatever we call it)

I am supposed to have a side swept bangs. My friends made use of the bandage scissors to cut my hair. And it ends up as a full blunt bangs. That was really fun, i look like a sixth grader. And now my friends call me, "koreanang natutong". My Korean hair and my Pinay skin tone - inappropriately perfect.

Aftermath: After a month, my cousins saw me - they hated it. My bangs annoyed them. I annoyed them by doing nothing! magic magic. Anyway its ok, atleast my biological father love it. He's the only one who commented that it looks nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pa see naman ng picture mo with your bangs.. ^_^

Eyebags said...

@eniala- uu.no prob..pakita ko sau. PM mo ko sa YM..wehehe. alelijanblt ayan add mo ko.wehehe.thanks.