Monday, June 30, 2008

My Luck: PayPerPost

I Want Eyebags blog was approved by PayPerPost as their new postie. It is a site that provides blog ads where bloggers can earn from it. I was declined in some paid to post sites, and PayPerPost was my luck. What I love with PayPerPost is that it offers numerous opportunities. PayPerPost was not a scam, it was trusted by a lot of bloggers and that makes me feel eager to be a part of it. There's no problem in terms of payments, because it uses Paypal every 30th of the month. Every entry is well compensated in terms of payment.

I started applying for PPP when my friend adjhoice, also a postie from PayPerPost mentioned it to me. This is a blessing, because earlier I'd mentioned that I have to earn money to replace my missing $350 dollars. And this PayPerPost is the answer. All I need is a lot of perseverance and a little bit of luck.

One more thing about PayPerPost is it makes a real and just scrutiny of the blogs who are applying. PayPerPost don't just take it for granted, especially if your blog complies with their requirements. I am looking forward to have more blogger friends while working in PayPerPost.

If you are interested to join, they provide simple steps in registering your account and blog. A thing that I'd learned from them is to work hard to get what I want. Don't worry if your blog is less than 3 or 4 months, you’ll still have the chance. This blog is only 2.5 months old.

It is worth working with PayPerPost.


No comments: