Friday, June 27, 2008

Suspicious Lines

The Famous Sulpicio Lines had another timeless story to tell. Our very own Sulpicio Lines is greater than Titanic, in terms of mortality. And this shipping line bagged the world record as : the highest death toll of any shipping line in the world killing more than approximately 5,300.

I am fond of delayed reaction, and rotten news are fresh for me. My only concern with this issue is those sinking, drowning and floating victims. Some of them are found in some beaches where i used to savor the breezy summer wind, and submerged my instantly tanned body.

Brain Fuzz, remember the Caranan beach? Where we spent an overnight swim with some friends? That was one of the spots the corps set.

My cousin who hates seafoods has the valid reason not to eat fishes for now.wehehe.

No comments: